FileBackup is an easy-to-use backup and restore
utility with graphical user interface. It supports patch backups, soft and hard links,
able to backup on removables, CD/DVD, FTP server or Tape unit. You can easily 'teach'
the program how to do the hard work, then you make your backups in a few steps.
- Easy-to-use Interface - Easy-to-use GUI interface helps you
start backup and restore within seconds!
- Huge storage options - Ability to backup on any kind
of removable disks or to any standard FTP server gives you
whole freedom where backup your data. Get all benefits of backup:
compression, encryption, span disks, partial restores and
others... Support of rsh is planned.
- Incremental backup archive - Smart incremental and patch backups
minimize backup time by backing up only changes which were made with your files.
- Command line mode - FileBackup can be used at your shell scripts.
- Encryption - Integration with GnuPG allows to protect your data with most reliable encryption software.
- Email reporting - Detailed backup logs can be sent to any email address.
- External commands - Customize your backups by using any number
of external commands before and after backup.
- Partial and full restores - When your previously good file
has been corrupted or lost, the last thing you want to do is spend hours finding and restoring
your system. Software has been designed to get you running fast, with minimum
effort and minimum cost.
- Linux 2.2.x and higher with GTK2 libraries
- MAC OS 10.X
- Required: 32 MB RAM required
- Recommended: 64 MB RAM (or more for better performance)
- 10 MB hard disk space required after operating system is installed.
Click on any of the images below for a full screen
The main page|